IDEFIX QSL card

We are pleased to announce that we have (at last!) answered to any IDEFIX
report we received, by sending a QSL card.
All the BO-47 / BO-48 picosats QSL cards have now been posted, so any
applicant should receive his own copy soon.
If you don't receive the card within the next few days, please drop us a
line to amsat-france@amsat.org
We have spare cards, so any new reports are welcome.

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR