Re: Still no SO-50 Downunder?

>Still no sign of Sudisat SO-50 in OZ. A few of us have had a go at it using
the required 67HZ on the uplink, but nothing heard! Has anyone else had any
luck lately with this >bird?
>Cheers de VK4JWT

I've been giving it a far flogging too, but no joy.  I think that repeater
has to be enabled or something.  I hope it is not another Northern
hemisphere SAT aka AO-27 & SO-41.  But no harm trying!

Matt -VK2DAG-