Re: AO-40

Hello Joe,

> Just getting my AO40 set up on the air.

> Where can I find ALON/ALON values for AO-40 to plug into
> Nova???

> Can anyone give me the EST when AO40 might be available for
> listening for the rest of today???  Tomorrow???

On page www.amsat-dl.org/journal/adlj-p3d.htm which has been
mentioned earliere already several times you may find an information
as:
You may download a freeware listprogram "HaSatListe.exe" by DB3DH
to create pass prediction lists for AO-40 or any other satellite
by yourself.
The Download URL is www.amsat-dl.org/vertrieb/hasat-list.zip

73,
 Reinhard (aka René)