Re: Re: TS-2000X

Not guilty??...give me a break... you dont need a 14 foot dish to uplink to AO40 on L band, if you use one fine... if your beacon
level turn it down, cant go any lower? then DUH guess you shouldnt be using a 14 foot dish on uplink and yes you are guilty.....
ever hear of a attenuator???

and from what I have seen both sides are guilty...  so I wouldnt go finger pointing .....

the root problem here is most cant HEAR squat.... which is obvious by people calling cq on top of the beacon on top of other qso's
man I wish I had a dime for every time I have heard two beacon class stations asking each other to repeat something cause they cant
HEAR...

Kevin
WA6FWF

SNIP