RE: Re: TS-2000X

Ah HA!!!  One of the guilty L banders speaks!

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: John Wilcox / NS1Z [mailto:ns1z@gwi.net]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 3:27 PM
To: Pyantis@earthlink.net; Amsat BB
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: TS-2000X

I have about 70' of Andrew LDF4-50 line going out to my 10' TVRO dish on
1269. With squint below ~8-10 I am as loud as (or louder than) the beacon
running 10 watts from my IC-910H. I had been using a Directive Array 55 el
loop yagi with about 45' of the same feedline but the results, while usable
with anyone running "good" receive equipment, were much less satisfactory.