Re: AO-40 Wherefore art thou??

In a message dated 2/3/03 6:17:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, k9po@amsat.org
writes:

> It is 2045 Z AO-40 is in MA149 I am in EN52vf according to my tracking I
>  should be looking at az:136 el:28. The schedule on AMSAT-DL shows Uplink UL
>  and MB on. Yet I cannot hear anything! I am I missing something? I know my
>  system worked earlier this morning when the sat. first rose for me. Heard
>  the MB no problem and worked several new countries last night during the
>  pass.
>
>  has there been a schedule change that has not been posted or is something
>  else up?

Here's the latest schedule: note AMSAT-DL is incorrect at the moment.

N  QST AMSAT AO-40      SCHEDULE    @=variable days  2003-01-27
    MA      010   040   126   132   140@  156   210   244   010
    ---------7-----1-----6-----4-----3-----2-----5-----0-----7
    S2/K-TX  |  S  |  S  | S/K |  S  |  S  |  S  |  S  |  S  |
    V/U-RX   |  U  |  U  |  U  |  U  |  V  |  U  |  U  |  V  |
    UPLINK   |     | UL  | UL  | UL  |     | UL  |     |     |

ALON/ALAT remains nominal 0/0.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649