AO-40 Wherefore art thou??

It is 2045 Z AO-40 is in MA149 I am in EN52vf according to my tracking I
should be looking at az:136 el:28. The schedule on AMSAT-DL shows Uplink UL
and MB on. Yet I cannot hear anything! I am I missing something? I know my
system worked earlier this morning when the sat. first rose for me. Heard
the MB no problem and worked several new countries last night during the
pass.

has there been a schedule change that has not been posted or is something
else up?

73
Scott F. Migaldi, K9PO & JN3XCV
IDCS-150972