Search for tile debris in Florida?

Look, I know this is a really long shot for several reasons, but *if*
that tank insulation broke some tiles on the orbiter *and* since those
tiles float, maybe it would be a good idea to do some beachcombing and
see if anything has washed up?

I admit I don't know where the shuttle was when that event happened,
what the currents are, and that that event is just one possibility the
investigators are looking at.  I'm just suggesting that the haystack may
be even bigger than we think.

Dave Reinhart
wa6ilt@amsat.org