Gear for sale

I screwed up on the price I indicated for the Icom 821H new...I just looked
at the
invoice, and noticed that I had several other items on the same invoice.

I regret the error, but the selling price is the same *$845*.  It is based on
research I've done on various other sources that have used equipment for sale.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....