Thank You

I wanted to express a big thank you to the members of the bb here.  I have
had numerous questions answered and have hopefully answered some for other
people.  Wow, what a great hobby.  This is why I say with regret that I will
miss this bb.  I don't have the time nor the patience to go through any
emails that relate to anything besides ham radio.  If I wanted to do that,
I'd subscribe to a different newsgroup.
Thanks again to everyone.

Mark
KB0MQX