Re: Re: Sangat Singh's comments

Hi Murray....

You and I have talked many times before about AMSAT issues....the POLITICAL
ramifications of this disaster are not AMSAT or ARRL issues in THIS
forum...they ARE appropriate elsewhere.... I am not hiding from them...I have
a daughter in the Air Force and a son in the National Guard....I just don't
think the discussion is appropriate HERE...

Bst 73

Roger
WA1KAT