Satellite equipment For Sale

I recently replaced my Icom 821H with an Icom 910H to enable Mode L in one box.

The 821 is two years old, and has been in use consistently on the birds.

There are no modifications with the exception of a 1" X 1 1/2" opening I
cut in the
top cover to enable disabling of 2 meter xmit.  In 28 years of satelliting
I've blown
too many converters "trying to remember", and I'm just too old to climb the
tower to
repair them...I fabricated a small cover, and it takes about 20 seconds to
enable or
disable xmit on 2 meters.  Your converters will be 100 percent safe!

The following prices include shipping and insurance by ground UPS to
anywhere in the
US, payment by US Post Office money order only.  Customs precludes my
shipping it to any
other country.

Icom 821H *$845* (new radio is $1800). includes mike, operating manual,
power cord.
I have the service manual for the above radio, and will sell separately for
*$25*.

RF Concepts all mode linear with preamp model rfc 2-137 *$145* (new amp is
$290)
30 watts in/170 watts out.  Covers 143-149 mHz, SO239 connectors, operating
manual.

Mirage D1010 all mode linear *$195* (new amp is $369). 10 watts in/100
watts out.
Covers 430-450 mHz.  "N" connectors, operating manual.

*$1085* for all three items (excluding service manual), and I will consider
offers on
individual items.

I'll announce here when each item(s) sells, and will respond to the highest
offer.
First come, first served.

Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
(619)275-1495