Re: (Fwd) Shuttle Columbia Sangat Singh

Terry,

The problem is such comments DO NOT BELONG ON THIS LIST.

This list is for debating and discussing Amateur Satellites, NOT world
politics.  One is entitled to have those feelings and there are plenty of
places on the internet where we can voice them.  But the AMSAT-BB is NOT the
place for it.  So yes, let's keep our opinions on the doings of governments
off this list except for anything relating to Amateur Satellites and space!

ENOUGH!

Jon

on 2/2/03 3:11 PM, Terry Bendell at ve3tkb@rogers.com wrote:

> Some such as yourself would seek to silence
> any views concerning anything your not
> comfortable with.
>
> Tune in all The HF bands and LISTEN to other
> Amateurs and their opinions, you will find
> Sangat is not alone in his view of the USA and Britain.
>
> Many of us have lived and worked in the Middle east with
> the United Nations and have a good understanding of the
> real costs of war, no matter how it was contrived.
>
> In the end we are human beings, then Amateurs.
>
> I stand with Humanity first.
>

> That's my opinion.
>
> 73
>
> Terry