AMSAT-BB is NOT the place for a Political Debate...

........which has Nothing to do with Amateur Satellites.......or AMSAT
itself...

It's as simple as that...

There are other more appropriate forums to have this discussion, yes I have
opinions, no I don't have my head in the ground, no I am not anti-politics,
yes I am compassionate! IMHO

Amateurs are allowed to have opinions, however, if they don't concern the
above subjects, the AMSAT-BB is probably the wrong place for them...

Roger
WA1KAT