RE: (Fwd) Shuttle Columbia

As a retired warrior who has been to that country once already, I will say
only this.  Your comment is off base and inappropriate for this forum and
subject at this time!  Please take it to your favorite political forum and
do not entangle the memory of the 7 fine explorers with your own political
ideals on this one.

Mike Olbrisch.  KD9KC
U.S. Army Retired.
El Paso, Texas.