Re: (Fwd) Shuttle Columbia

This should show us satellite enthusiasts two things:

Our "loss" with AO-40 was minor, or not a loss at all.

And just like president Bush stated that we will continue with the shuttle
program, AMSAT should continue pushing the frontiers of amateur space
technology. Setbacks
should not stop NASA nor AMSAT.

Sending things into space is never routine and we should be proud of AMSAT's
accomplishments and the accomplishments of NASA's astronauts and all
astronauts.

We are both fighting the good fight.  God bless the astronauts and their
families.

Fred W0FMS