TS2000 power via coax

Hi all, im trying to make up my mind between the TS2000 and the
icom910X.
One thing that worries me is that the 2000 doesn't appear to provide DC
up the
coax. I will be using the radio on 23cm terrestrial and AO40 with a
DB6NT converter.
Can the TS2000 supply the DC or is there a box on the market with
N-connectors that can also
withstand TX and insert the DC. I have searched the web and come up with
nothing so far.
73s
Darren G4VTQ