RE: clearspeech

Tony,

I have one in use with my FT-847, and it is nothing less than astounding.
It does an amazing job of cleaning up background noise, heterodynes, etc.
By comparison, the one in the FT-847 may as well not be there.   You may
have noticed that some cell phones have a very slightly odd sound to them,
even with good signal reception.  Not bad, just odd.  Well, sometimes, the
Clearspeech sound the same way to me.  It really gets confused on AO-40 TLM
though!  Hi Hi.

Alan
WA4SCA

Diplomacy is the art of saying `Nice Doggy!'
until you can find a stick.