Off Topic - Murata ceramic filter needed

Hi,

I'm presently building a bandscope, like the one on the IC756, that is a
stand alone device and uses a PC as the display. Connection to the PC is via
a USB connection and it will also track with my FT847 via the RS232 port.
The idea is that I can monitor the pass band of AO40 and watch for any
activity.

The last component I need is a Murata CFJ455K8  1KHz ceramic filter.  I've
found the filter on their web site but they have a minimum order quantity of
100. Does anyone know of an alternate  source of Murata filters.

Thanks in advance.

Phil... VK6APH