clearspeech

    Anyone using the new Clear Speech Noise Filter? Base station.
I just got the new version. Calls for external power( 12) volts. The
negitive connection goes to the rig chasse ground. Tried it but no luck.
Even tried connecting it to my ft-1000mp 13v connector in the rear. Which
would be perfect for the rig ground. But no luck. Hate to open up and fool
around. Just got it... Any suggestions?

Don...w2xb

P.S. called and a new one is on its way.....
        Just wondering if I am doing something
        wrong....