Jackson Hamfest UO-14 Demo

Hi North American UO-14 Users:

The Mississippi ARRL Convention and Hamfest will be held this weekend in
Jackson, Mississippi. Sponsored by the Jackson Amateur Radio Club, this
event is the largest ham event in Mississippi. AMSAT will be flying the flag
at the event by manning a booth, giving an hour seminar on amateur radio
satellites, and conducting two demos on how to work easy sats.

Inasmuch, we plan to provide a two satellite demos using UO-14 on Friday
evening (0212UTC, 01FEB03) and Saturday morning (1415UTC, 01FEB03). We will
be working UO-14 with traditional setup of 5W HTs into an Arrow antennas.
Given our relatively low power operation, any support from UO-14 users on
these passes to help demonstrate this capability is greatly appreciated.

73 and we hope to contact you on U0-14 this weekend,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK

Russell K. Tillman
Deputy Chief of Staff
Environmental Laboratory
US Army Engineer Research and Development Center
Vicksburg, MS 39180-6199
Telephone: 601-634-4201/Fax: 601-634-4838
Office E-mail: tillmar@wes.army.mil
Home E-mail: k5nrk@amsat.org