Re: frequency display in satellite tracking software

Wayne & friends,

Yes, Nova's frequency display is merely a calculator.  Nova doesn't
control radios directly.  However, it does provide DDE output that is
used by several real-time radio-tuning systems (such as TRXManager).

Wayne Estes W9AE wrote:

>If so, that makes me far MORE impressed with the power and utility of the
>frequency displays in SatPC32 which interfaces to radios such as FT-847,
>FT-736, TS-2000, IC-910, and IC-821.

Me, too.

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University