7X0DX QSL cards

Hello All,

I have just received a note, that colour QSL cards for 7X0DX operation via
satellites (UO14, AO40) are on the way from printers to QSL manager, DL4DBR.
It has been a very long waiting period for those cards.....

I hope all those deserving will aprecciate the final outcome.

By the way I am at the moment operating as HL5/VK2DXI.
I have NOT received permission to use 70 cm (:-(  , so I will not be able to
be QRV via AO40.
Apart of HF, only occasional UO14 activity is expected.

73
Mirek
7X0DX (presently HL5/VK2DXI)