Dayton Rooms

AMSAT has again secured a block of rooms for the Dayton Hamfest.  This
year we are trying a new facility - The Ramada Limited & Suites in
Fairborn, OH.  We have reserved 40 rooms - 34 have 2 beds; 6 have king
only.  The cost is $94 a night.  Reservations will only be accepted
through the AMSAT Office.  If you are interested, call me at
301-589-6062 with the following information:  Date of arrival, date of
departure, credit card number and expiration date.  We have to turn
the rooms back in April, so don't wait too long!

73- Martha