AIDC/TransSystems Downconverter Survey

All,

I would like to do a little survey from all the list users who are using the
AIDC/TransSystems downconverters sold by K5GNA.

What I would like to know is how many people have modified the converter by
adding Bob's Murata filter to remove the image frequency.

Please respond back to me DIRECTLY (not to the list) if you would and let me
know if you are running the stock comb line filter or if you removed that
and added the Murata filter.

Also, I'd like to know what sort of antenna you are using with your
downconverter and any comments about your received signal strength.

I'll publish the full results in a few days to the list.

Why am I doing this?  Just plain curiosity.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden