XE2AT/P AO40

Hi Boys, many thanks to all for a great trip to Puerto Vallarta beach, good weather, good conditions and good friends !!!, i op
earted with a 10 elements 70cm yagi vertical polarization and 100 watts, for downlink 60cm dish and Norsat downconverter, the b
eacon all time was S9 and I was using 2 power supplies , one for the Icom 820 and another one for the 100 watts amplifier, I ca
n operate the 25th until the 0354 and the next morning all was ready to go and KAPUT !!!! the power supply for the amplifier go
 down, so I can work just another 4 call without the 100 watts, !!!! Was a sad history from Puerto Vallarta , just 42 QSOs..Wel
l, I hope next time I can made a big power supply...
All , antenna, power supplies , tripode are home made, I will send soon a photo with the instalation close to the airplane in P
uerto Vallarta airport...
GGood luck to all
73 de Al
XE2AT :<