From: "Thomas and Judie Webb" <tmwebb@cox.net>
To: "AMSAT" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 12:44
Subject: [amsat-bb] Replacement For KCT??

<snip>

Are there any PCI based tracking units or trackers which can be interfaced
to my rotors without a major engineering project?  I know there are units
which direct-connect to the Yaesu 5400/5500/???; could those be modified to
work with standard rotor control boxes.  Would the 5400/5500 control box
work with my current rotors?

Also, if anyone knows of any reliable motherboards with an ISA slot, please
pass that along, too.

<snip>