Re: Replacement For KCT??

Tom Webb WA9AFM/5 wrote:

>(snip...)
>Are there any PCI based tracking units or trackers which can be interfaced
>to my rotors without a major engineering project?  I know there are units
>which direct-connect to the Yaesu 5400/5500/???; could those be modified to
>work with standard rotor control boxes.  Would the 5400/5500 control box
>work with my current rotors? (snip...)

This question comes up every now and then. Perhaps you
should design one?

In this day and age I'm not sure I'd waste a PCI slot
on such a low bandwidth device. USB might be a better
choice. Certainly easier to plug in. :-)

Grid: CN89lg                    pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.57 N 123 0.24 W        - Hospital/Shafte