TravelSat antenna question.

Can anyone help me find information of a "TravelSat" TVRO dish?   I do not
know the model number but it appears to be about 6 foot in diameter.   It
may be a TravelSat-1000.    I have acquired the remains of one and would
like to put it on the air as near "as was" as possible.

It was designed to mount on top of a motor home.   It collapses "open side
down" for traveling.   It appears it will make an outstanding temporary
"pick up truck-bed mounted" field day satellite antenna.

Feel free to email direct to me.

Bob, k4vb@amsat.org