Orbit 1028 AO40 MB not heard !

Hi All,

No MB and no traffic was heard on AO40 during orbit 1028 from
MA=43 at 18:30 UTC up to MA=55 at 19:35 UTC to day jan 25

At MA=55 at 19:35 about the MB went ON again and traffic regularly starded
as normal both from U band and L1 band.

I made QSO with W6ZQ, DJ9PC, K6LG, AI7W, K0BLT, PY2DSC
with usual signal strenght and with no problems.

I have received phone call from CT1BOY, i0UGB, i0FOV and they similarly
where not receiving signals at all up to MA=55

Any info about ?

73" de i8CVS Domenico