Current RUDAK freqs?

During the RUDAK operating period on 24 Jan 03, AO-40 Orbit 1027, I copied
three signals from the satellite. One was a steady carrier, approximately 66
KHz below the lower frequency RUDAK data signal. The upper and lower RUDAK
signals were separated by approximately 122 KHz.

So... does anyone have the frequency at the satellite for these three
signals? I've tried to fit this into the RUDAK A and B freqs, and the three
signals just do not fit the published spacing. Some months ago I recall some
postings regarding a steady carrier from RUDAK, but that post is long gone.

Thanks,
Ken, W7KKE, CN75xa