AO-40 Beacon + 20 net, AO-40 QSO Party, & Super Bowl Pre-Game Show

QST:
The next AO-40 Beacon + 20 net will be held this Sunday, 26-Jan-2003, 2030Z  I know this is quite soon after Pat's successful net this evening, but the bird will be in optimum shape for inviting most of Europe and Africa to join in.  And I know 2030Z is an odd time, but the bird will have just finished the K-band window and still be open to Eastern Europe.

I would like to make this a "special event" net and set it up so DX stations can announce their calling frequency (e.g., beacon +40) when they check in, so that after the net, say 2130Z, everyone will know where to go to get that "rare one" for the AO-40 QSO Party.  Even if you are not DX, please check in and give a comment or two (how many QSO Party Q's?).

And finally, as a special added attraction, we can call this the "Super Bowl Pre-Game Show on AO-40" and take predictions at check-in time as well :-)  Californians and Floridians need not vote.  Can AO-40 operators accurately predict the outcome of America's game?

73,
Jerry, K5OE