Re: dish paint

Sounds good to me. First off, the zinc oxide primer is a must if you want
the paint to say on the dish. and for the flat white I think I'd use a gloss
finish or atleast semi gloss because it will clean off easier. Infact
you might want to wax the dish a couple of months after its painted so
dirt will hose off better.
   Mike

> I have a question concerning the type of paint for my aluminum dish.  I
purchased a can of green zinc oxide primer and then a can of flat white
enamal to go over it.  The question is..........  will the zinc in the paint
be a problem for the electrical characteristics of the dish.