Re: dish paint

I wouldn't worry about the metallic primer. The only reason I could see for
not using a metallic paint on an aluminum dish would be if you were worried
about distorting the surface accuracy. Even at 14 GHz. a surface accuracy of
.02 inches rms is sufficient. Unless you're really globbing it on I don't
think you will have a problem at whatever frequency you operate at.

Howie
AB2S