dish paint

Hi all,

I have a question concerning the type of paint for my aluminum dish.  I purchased a can of green zinc oxide primer and then a can of flat white enamal to go over it.  The question is..........  will the zinc in the paint be a problem for the electrical characteristics of the dish.  I have heard people comment on 'not using metalic paint on the dish'.  I would appreciate any helpful suggestion before I get started on the project.  I need to have it ready for spring !