AO-10??

Hi AMSATs,

I've been also sending signals to AO10 once in a while, but didn't recieve
any signals back. It seems that most amateurs forgotten AO10, but not me :-)

Is it not possible that AO10 has slowly rotating its antennas away from the
earth ? I still wanted to do some test when AO10 is in close rainge to the
earth, and hope to hear some weak signals to be sure its alive. Unfortunatly
time is the problem, and it will take a long time for I have hollidays again
(to be active all day long).

But maybe some other amateurs have/can test AO10 when it is close to earth.
Ofcourse the most important is to know if Ao10 is still alive :-)

73 de PE1RAH, William
---