K Band contacts

Howdy,

I'm looking for anyone who'd like to try a K Band to K Band contact. I've
sent several emails directly to people who are active on K Band, but wanted
to put out this general request for folks whose email address I don't have.
My location is FN34im.

The WX in Vermont is starting to moderate a bit, so I should be able to set
up my equipment again soon. We have been in the middle of a cold snap with
temps well below zero and dangerous windchills.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator