An apology to the amsat-bb@amsat.org distribution list

Please accept this as my apology to the entire amateur radio community
about several notes being sent earlier today from my email ID.
 Apparently someone else in my household had picked up my email and
thought it was theirs and not understanding the email content on this BB
responded in a way they thought appropriate.  After arriving home from
work this evening and seeing the sad state of affairs with my email, I
literally feel sick in what has happened.  I have talked to the person
responsible in my family and showed them the error of their ways and
would like to say "I'm sorry" to all of you.

I do want to continue to receive the AMSAT bulletins and emails so
please I'm asking we all let this matter drop and consider it closed and
dealt with.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Bruce Reynolds
VE6BR