AO40 party XE2AT

Hi Boys good 2 points about AO40 party but I think must be 4 categories becaue the BIG GUNS with L uplink are the winners....
Category A L mode uplink in home base
Category B L mode uplink out home base
Category C U mode uplink in home base
Category D U mode uplink out home base...
Good luck to all, I will be in Puerto Vallarta !!! with a small station close to the airplane in the airport so it will be my f
irst time in DL70 on AO40....
73 de Al
XE2AT
Coronas, nachos ,beautiful ladies and a warm weather and satellite = PARADISE