WispDDE and SASI

This is a forward from David Taylor, the author of
WXtrack, SatSignal and ReadHRPT amongst
other programs in the WXSAT area.  I was hoping David
would put the SASI controller into his package but
actually arranged something better with Fernando.

WXTrack is very powerful and worth taking a look at.

Jeff
KT2K

----forward-----

Folks,

Just a brief note to keep you all up-to-date.  Fernando, CX6DD has agreed
to incorporate the SASI control code into his WiSPDDE software.  This
means that more people can benefit from the work, and that WXtrack is able
to control radios as well as an antenna.

Consequently, I now bow out of this, but I would first like to thank John
for releasing his code, Fernando for agreeing to include the code into
WiSPDDE, and Jeff for starting off this whole process!

Many thanks, and if you need more from me, just ask!

73,
David
--
Quality software written to your requirements
Web:  http://www.satsignal.net