AO-10??

Hi gang,

Since I've been out of the birds for a while, what's the current status on
AO-10?  I've not been able to hear it and it appears from information on
W4SM's AO-10 page that it's in hibernation right now.  Is that correct?

The Amsat News on the satellites has no info.

I'd love to get back on that old bird!

73,

Jon
NA9D