RE: TR8CA schedule on AO40, 25 Jan.

SENT TO MY E-MAIL 'IN ERROR'  PLEASE DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!!  I AM NOT
INTERESTED

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Wayne Estes W9AE
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 9:47 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] TR8CA schedule on AO40, 25 Jan.

Alain TR8CA emailed me to say that he plans to be on AO40 for this schedule:

     Saturday, January 25
     2100 UTC
     beacon +30 kHz

The window covers all of the Americas except Alaska and Yukon.  Squint is
~18 degrees.

His QSL manager is F6CBC: Jean Charron, 19 rue Gabriel Moussa, 33320
Eysines, France

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA