Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:33:29 -0800
From: Paul Williamson <kb5mu@AMSAT.Org>
To: hasan schiers <schiers@netins.net>
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] New AO-40 SpreadSheet

At 11:43 AM -0600 11/16/02, hasan schiers wrote:
>Gene Marcus, in response to recent interest, has sent me the latest version
>of his AO-40 Spreadsheet just this morning.

This spreadsheet (both versions in a zip file) is now available at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/software/spreadsheet/w3pm-ao40-v2.1.zip
or
ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/software/spreadsheet/w3pm-ao40-v2.1.zip

The zip file will be updated to include the instructions once Hasan has
written them up.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org