Re: Suggestions for 2.4 jumper

Hi Jeff,

I used about a 4 foot piece of 9913, to put the Drake out
on a short boom behind the dish (for a little counter-weight
effect on the dish).  With 40-odd db gain in the Kuhne preamp,
I figured the extra distance wouldn't be noticed.  The preamp
is tied to the feed with a 90 degree male-female connector.
I made the helix feed with a male connector on it, so I could
skip the otherwise necessary female-female adapter.  Some pics
at http://home.jps.net/~gregd/hamsite.htm

Greg  KO6TH