Sudisat 1C

G'day everybody,
I was wondering if anyone has managed to work Sudisat 1C? I just had a pass (23:04UTC 22/01) and was unable to hear anything on either 436.775 or 436.800 (two published D/L frequencies which one is correct?) I was transmitting on 145.850 with a subaudible tone of 67hz as published. Maybe the sat needs to be enabled for transmit as it is passing Australia, not too sure.
Cheers
de VK4JWT

John W Titmuss
Technologist Expert