Re: KO23

Hello Cliff.

I dont do predictions but I subscribe to a couple of the boards where its
done...and its amazing how things are in a state of flux now.  Some of the
bright folks there are having a pretty spirited debate (all in good fun of
course) on the decay rate of STS107.

I dont know if 43 is down.

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX