Re: AIDC 3733 downconverter cold weather problems

My first question is are you sure you have Nova set up with the correct time, location, date, etc? does it track other satellites that you can hear?

73, Drew, KO4MA

> Well I am going to try again.  I have two 3733 downconverters that exibit
the
same problem.
Now to add to the confusion, while I can hear the local signal source I
can't
copy AO-40.  I use NOVA to track the bird and I follow the times it is
visible,  squint and MA so that I have an idea when to look for the signal
from the bird.