Re: [bod] Another Transition for W3GEY

Hi Jan,
Australia's Gain is our loss, however communications being so fast, with
e-mail etc,
I hope that you will still remain an active member of AMSAT-NA.
This organization owes a lot to your time, effort, and strategic thinking.
Diana and I have visited parts of Queensland on several occasions and are
looking forward to our next visit in about two years, so in addition to your
visits to North America we will have the pleasure in visiting you.
Here, near Toronto, we are just coming to the end of a two week period when
the temperature has not been above freezing, and frequently around 0 degrees
F.
I understand that if it goes below 50 in Queensland then it is considered to
be very cold.
My very best to you and Jennie for  your life "Downunder" - a wonderful place
to retire. -
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH