RE: Dish sizes and local government/ BBQ dishes

> A word to the wise:  When you're looking for a place to live, find out
> about all
> this stuff before you pay the money!  If you're a ham and can't put up
> antennas, then
> it's time to move on!

I'm doing just that myself!  When I eventually buy a property, I'll be
looking for something with a clear title and in an area where I can put up
antennas (to the limit of normal council regulations).  It's already on my
shopping list. :-)

In the shorter term, I'm looking for something to rent with a friendly and
reasonable landlord. :-)

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses

This correspondence is for the named personís use only. It may contain