Most wanted DXCC on sat. PSE help

Hi all

More than 2 years after my last radio operation abroad (FO0),
I thought it was about time to start thinking "where do I go next" ;o)
Although I enjoy HF a lot, on this ocasion I decided AO-40
will be the priority. So, as soon as I put together a mode U/S
portable setup, I'll be heading somewhere.
By now I haven't make up my mind yet about a particular place,
but my desire is to give a "NEW ONE" to everybody!
To acomplish that I need to know which DXCC entities are most
wanted on satellite. But, as far as I know, there isn't such list, so
I'll need your help to create it.
Please let me know all DXCC you *never* worked before on sat.
Based on your info I'll compose a list, and later I'll post it on
amsat-bb, for final corrections.
Of course, when finished, beside my personal use, this list can be
published/posted for future general reference and planning.
So, check your logs (if you use computer log that's a simple task),
and send me your list DIRECT to my email fcosta@mail.telepac.pt
Many thanks in advance.

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT
www.qsl.net/ct1eat

P.S. If anyone wants to join me on this efford, I'm open to make
        a team. Just drop me an email DIRECT please. Thanks.